GOSTAR is a manually curated online database.
- Reference Centric Databases - It includes curated data on chemical, biological, and pharmacological information from international journals, US and International patents as well.
- Medicinal Chemistry Databases - It is a reference centric database and includes data from more than 120 Medicinal Chemistry Journals. Following databases are the part of Medicinal Chemistry Databases
- MedChem Database
- Toxicity Database
- Natural Product Database
- Target Inhibitor Database
- It includes data from Patents and Medicinal Chemistry Journals
- Kinase Database
- GPCR Database
- Protease Database
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Database
- Ion-Channel Database
- Transporter Database
- Phosphatase Database
- Compound Centric Databases -
It includes data from Scientific Literature, Public Domain, Product leaflets, and EPAR (European public assessment report) documents.
- Drug Database - Data on Clinical Studies, Metabolism, Adverse Events, ADME and Biological Activity for known Drugs with Synonyms
- Clinical Candidate Database - Data on Pharmacology, ADME, Phase Details and Biological Activity for compounds in different clinical Phases
- Mechanism Based Toxicity Database - Toxicity Related Data and Biological Activity for drug like Compounds or its Metabolites with mechanism of action
- GOSTAR is an online database that integrates information on compounds in discovery, development and drug phases. Information provided includes SAR, ADME, toxicity, preclinical, clinical and structural data, for over 6.6 million inhibitors and over 22 million quantitative SAR points. Database provides sophisticated searches based on standardized terminology. Examples include proteins, disease indications and adverse events. Manually curated by team of over 250 professionals, GOSTAR employs carefully crafted curation and quality control processes.
- GOBIOM database is a comprehensive collection of all the clinically evaluated, exploratory and preclinical biomarkers associated with different therapeutic areas reported in global clinical trials, clinical and preclinical studies. GOBIOM has information on Biochemical, Genomic, Imaging, Metabolite, Cellular and Physiological markers with multiple data points covering experimental, analytical, clinical, and statistical data with their qualifications under different medical interventions. Database is developed in collaboration with a big pharma and USFDA.
- Designed and managed by experienced modelers with strong expertise in meta-analysis
- Supported by multiple clients and proven valuable in drug development decision making